Nox App Player is one of the versatile emulators, providing great characteristics to its users and gamers. The process to Install Nox App Player for PC and Laptops is quite simple and easy and it is also very simple to use and to Download games via this emulator. Like many other emulators, Nox App Player has pondered a lot on the users friendliness; it has provided most of its resourceful features on the toolbar available on the right side of the player. The toolbar is consisted of many things such as;
Screen shake, Keyboard control, Screen shot, Location, My computer, Full screen, Volume increase, Volume decrease, Add APK, Restart android, Marco recorder, Video recorder, Multi instance manager, Controller setting, Two finger control, Back, Home and Recent task.
Once the player/user sets the Google account with the Nox App Player, he can use unlimited access to the best of this emulator. It provides features like; personalized keyboard controls for games that use gravity and APRG games. One can play games using WASD keys and can set gravity sensor keyboard controls for games like Temple Run and Subway Surfer. In addition, there are specific key controls available for shooting games to make them easy to play on the PC.
Nox App Player provides two kinds of control settings; one is classic and other is keyboard mode. It can also be easily used for recording voice and video without any extra settings or procedure. In addition, it is quite easy to add or transfer files and data from PC to Nox and vice versa in Nox App Player.
Installing APK files might be the easiest in the Nox App Player; the user can open the downloaded APK file from the computer and let Nox App Player automatically be launched and install the file or else he can simply drag and drop the APK file from the computer and install it easily in the Nox App Player.
It is very easy Install Nox App Player on PC; it removes the bridge between PC Gamers and Android games. Nox App Player is a great emulator to have in your computers, here are some steps provided to install Nox App Player for the better gaming experience.
Nox App Player works only for Windows OS such as; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 including AMD or Intel CPU and GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support. It requires minimum of 512 MB of RAM and 1GB of free Disk Space.
Install Nox App Player on PC and Laptops:
Steps to install Nox App Player for PC and Laptop and to install games:
- Download setup for Nox App Player and run it to install.
- A window will appear on the computer screen.
- Check the terms and condition box and click on ‘install’.
- Now click on ‘start’ to open the player. Opening the player will take a while.
- Go to the settings and add a Google account under the head Accounts.
- Now you can access the Android App store from the Nox App Player.
How to Install Android Games using Nox App Player:
- Download Nox App Player on your PC or Laptop.
- Launch the Nox App Player and open the Android Play Store.
- Search for the desired game in ‘Search’ tab or directly in the Play Store available in ‘Google’ folder.
- The desired game will appear in the Play Store.
- Click on ‘Install’ to download the game and open it from the home screen of the player.
- Have fun while playing the game.
Installing APK files in Nox App Player:
- Download APK file of your desired app/game.
- Double click on the file from the computer.
- Nox App Player wil automatically open ans install the app/game.
- Or drag and drop the file in the Nox App Player.
- File manager will open.
- Click on the APK file option.
- Let the player install the game
- Once its installed, enjoy playing the game.
Nox App Player is a great PC emulator providing great set of useful features for the people who want to play games on the PC or Laptop. It is a surely great app to have so download it now and Enjoy.