Kkwan has recently developed a game for all interior designers – My Home. It is stimulation game and lets you be what you always desired. You can have fun by decorating your home whilst showcasing your work to the world.
The gameplay of this game is quite interesting and refreshes your senses. Al you have to do is design different parts of your house along with arranging furniture in the house. You will play around with your favorite sofa, coffee table, lamp and ornaments. Not to mention the living room, dining room and bedroom are also in your hands to have fun with.
Furthermore, you get 5 daily tasks to perform, all-inclusive of errands related to home designing. You get to experiment with many types of furniture like; pastoral style or European and American style, classical and modern or simple or luxurious furnishing. It’s all up to you to decide what it should be.
Making the gaming experience more fun and attractive, you get to showcase your design to the world. The people who see your design can vote for you and give you maximum of 5 stars. If you are able to get 4 or 5 stars for the master piece you have made, you will receive many added benefits and rewards in return.
Similarly, you will also vote for other in the same way to be the part of this amazing world. So, visit Google Play Store now and awake the interior designer in you.
Moreover, if you wish to Install My Home on PC then follow the mentioned instruction in the article for computers with Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OX.
Steps to Install My Home on PC (Windows & Mac)
- First of all, you need to Install BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player on your PC to Download My Home.
- After the installation is complete, open the downloaded app player and click on the search bar.
- Write My Home on the search bar and press enter or you can also directly search for My Home in the Google Play Store.
- My Home will now appear in the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the game.
- Wait for it to be installed completely.
- When My Home is completely Downloaded, click it open from the BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player’s home-screen.
- That’s all, have fun!
How to Run & Install My Home APK File
- Firstly, Download APK File for My Home on PC.
- Open BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player and click on the APK dedicated button on the toolbar.
- Click on add or open APK file.
- Browse the APK file of My Home on your PC and click open.
- The Emulator will automatically Run the APK file of My Home and will open the game.
- You can now easily access My Home from BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player.
- That all. Have fun!
However, if you wish to Download other Android Emulators then follow the instructions given in Android Emulators for PC and Install My Home on PC.