Let’s dive into an interesting and amazing designing game, which has been designed and programmed by Zentertain with the title of My Home. In this interesting game, you have to design your own house with all your creative skills. The wide range of features and products in this game will excite you and will keep you engage with this friendly user interface.
On the other hand, this simple and easy game is all about what you want. You can design your own house with any available items in whatever way you want. There are number of items available from your, you can match 3 puzzles and can use them in any order of your choice.
There are funny and helpful characters in the game, you can use these characters and can become friends with them in order to give your house a more attractive and appealing look. Moreover, there are surprises, boosters, power up and a lot more for you.
You can also meet your best friend in the game, who is the owner of the land and a sweet landlords. There are chitchat sessions and a lot more for you, you can decorate your living room and can call your friends from neighbors for some fun and gossips.
So, why to waste more time? You can now enjoy playing this game on your smart phones, visit Google Play Store or Apple App Store and get it installed. My Home can also be downloaded on PC/Desktops/Laptops, you can follow the simple and easy guideline from below and can enjoy playing My Home on PC.
Method to Install My Home on PC
- First of all, you need to Install BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player on your PC.
- Secondly, open either of the emulator and click on the search bar available at the top.
- Write My Home on the search bar and press enter.
- Alternative method is to look for My Home via Google Play Store Directly.
- Desired Game will now appear in the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the game.
- Locate the App from the Home Screen.
- Click it to Open from BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player’s home-screen.
- That’s all, have fun!
Steps to Play My Home on PC via APK File
- Firstly, Download APK File for Powers Rangers on PC. For that, you can visit any third party APK Downloader Website (On User’s own discretion).
- Secondly, open BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player and click on the “Install via APK” dedicated button on the toolbar.
- Thirdly, browse the APK file of My Home on your PC and click OPEN.
- The Emulator will automatically Install & Run the APK file of My Home and will open the game.
- You can now easily access My Home from BlueStacks 2 or Nox App Player.
- That all. Have fun!
However, to Download My Home using any other Android Emulator, follow the instructions given in Android Emulators for PC.